OFFICE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
The Office of Information and Communication Technology (ITD) has changed its name from Institute of Information Processing for Education and Development on March 22, 2016, as a result of the graduation of Thammasat University. At that time, the Institute of Information Processing for Education and Development It was founded by the announcement of the Ministry of University Affairs. The division of government in Thammasat University dated 23 June 1982 is the equivalent of the government. It is a joint project between the National Center for Rural Development The Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board and Thammasat University To serve as a teaching and learning support unit of Thammasat University. Academic Services Database system development, consulting and centralized information network services. Computer and related equipments to Thammasat University
At present, the Office of Information and Communication Technology Center The main office is located at the Academic Resource Center. Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus has space in various buildings within Thammasat University.
- Overall Resource Building It has an area of about 1,620 square meters.
- There are 2 Student Computer Center Rangsit Campus (360 square meters)
- Computer lab There are 6 social science classes with an area of 810 square meters.
- 4th floor, multi-purpose building (Tha Prachan) has an area of about 432 square meters.
- Applied Computer Science The first floor of the liberal arts building (Tha Phrachan) has an area of 220 square meters.
The division within the Office of the Center is divided into 3 tasks (according to structure, division of work and management structure) as follows.
- Analysis and Development
- Computer and Networking
- Management and Institutional Affairs